Ship Your Clock To Us
Please wrap each piece separately, using soft packing material such as tissue paper or bubble pack. Detach & pack weights & pendulum carefully.
- Use a strong cardboard box and pack with plenty of crushed paper or foam chips on all sides.
- Now place this box into a larger box and use plenty of crushed paper or foam chips as insulation.
- Mark the box in large letters: “GLASS—DO NOT DROP” and “FRAGILE“.
- Make sure to include a letter inside with your name, address, telephone number and email address as well as a description of the clock and the needed repairs.
- Use a large label with your name and address on the outside. Print clearly.
- Send via UPS, FedEx or a local professional packing & shipping service. Insure your package for loss and/or additional damage. Take the package directly to a UPS or FedEx store, or call their offices to arrange to have the package picked up at your home or office.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of your package, we will contact you with an estimate.
National Clock Repair
6450 Lower York Road
New Hope, PA 18938
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us!
What our customers say!
"Murray was extremely thorough and helpful with a clock my grandfather bought in 1939 and I inherited. I was in for a consult on the cleaning and refurbishment of the clock. He knows clicks!"
"Had my clock switched over to a battery operated movement. Murray and Scott were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Took great care of my clock and went above and beyond in cleaning it up."
"What a great shop! Repair quick & easy. Love them!"
"Talked to Murray about maintenance on my Kieninger table clock - very informative, helpful and courteous. Thrilled to find a "go to" shop for my clock maintenance and repairs!"
"I brought a grandfather clock in for repair today. Murray was able to evaluate the clock and repair it while showing me what he was doing and he answered all of my questions. The clock is now home and running perfectly. I highly recommend National Clock Repair."